Solving The Problem
We dive right into the deep end to help you define the problem and refine the solutions you’re trying to solve by giving you time to answer critical questions, like:
- How worrisome and frequent is the problem?
- What would happen if you didn’t solve it?
- Why are you passionate about solving this problem?
- How are other platforms solving this problem? How do they work and not work?
We dive right into the deep end to help you define the problem and refine the solutions you’re trying to solve by giving you time to answer critical questions, like? How do they work and not work?
- Validate if there’s a real need for your product or solution.
- Plan a minimum solution to your problem that’s just enough for your target customers to feel like you’re helping them – not too little, not too much.
We’re not here to sell you a huge project plan.
We’re here to help determine what step would add the most value to your business.
Process First, Features Second
Our step-by-step methodology maximizes your potential using minimal effort, all while keeping the big picture front and center.
We get you set up for success in a way that:
- Reduces risk through process and prioritization
- Helps you understand risk, gaps, unknowns
- Focuses on many small wins over one big win
We Prefer To Avoid The Waterfall
Maybe you’ve been in a situation that goes something like this:
You hire an agency or a tech shop to help you develop a super detailed, super long, super lofty project plan for your awesome idea. Looks great, right? But then you get into the actual work and realize you’re flooded with more problems to solve, not less.
We call it the waterfall effect when:
- The problem you set out to solve wasn’t actually solved.
- The scope of your project crept to high heaven and wreaked havoc on your budget and bottom line.
- You were left with little or nothing to show for all that money you spent on a fancy discovery meeting.
- You end up with a product with a lot of features, bells, and whistles, only to find out there’s no consumer need.
Test and Refine
Design product iterations that build off of the one before. These aren’t lengthy periods of time but short 1-2 week build sessions.
Adapt to common bumps in the road, like product iterations, improvements
Get a Real Product, Not a Concept
Your big idea is important to you. Getting your first customer is important to us.
Our process framework keeps you in full control of all aspects of product development, thus eliminating discovery meetings and long proposal documents. As a result, you pay for only the time it takes us to build your product, not a formal proposal or concept.
Sign up below to recieve bi-weekly updates and insights from our office.