We are working at maximum speed as our company continues to see huge growth in client acquisition and retention. As a result, we’ve found ourselves in need of a Business Analyst who can take the lead in gathering, organizing, reporting and training high-level leaders in business processes that will take their companies to the next level. In addition, the Business Analyst at Codelation will have a strong background in sales and customer service.
We are asking a lot from the person in this role, and the ideal candidate will be at the head of the table when it comes to helping our clients grow and succeed. You’ll bridge the gap between our dev teams and our clients so everyone is speaking the same language, and understands where we are in the life cycle of a project. Part technical analyst, part client whisperer, you are a wooer and a wave-maker.
- Research, organize and analyze systems and financial data that need to be built or improved
- Gather client requirements and effectively communicate these to the development team and clients in a timely manner
- Have an understanding of agile methodologies while working closely with the Codelation team on evolving processes
- Analyze and recommend cost benefits
- Create comprehensive reports that address the problem, explain the solution and how to get there
- Work with dev teams to see glitches in processes or product development
- Directly communicate with client leadership teams about systems improvements while also focusing on selling expanded services
- Train employees and clients when rolling out new processes
- Find new, cost-happy ways for Codelation to expand service and product offerings to clients
The Business Analyst position is a full-time, onsite career located at our headquarters in Fargo, ND.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record as a Business Analyst or related role
- Superior communication, analytical, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of IT processes and software
- Ability to understand highly technical information and distill it down for clearer client understanding
- Passion for closing sales, expanding core services and teaching others
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience managing people
- Appreciation for nerds and all they do for humanity
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
If you enjoy discovering the next dreamers and idea-makers who are ready to build transformative new products, services and technologies, you would love being a Business Analyst at Codelation. Using strategy, creativity, discipline, collaboration and fun, this could be an amazing thing we get to do together!
- Up to a 3% Simple IRA match
- $200/mo paid towards any health plan
- Paid dental and vision
- Vacation and sick leave plan
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.