Director of Customer Success
The Director of Customer Success serves as a key player for our customers. The ideal candidate is in charge of creating, implementing, monitoring and managing all aspects of customer experience at Codelation. The position requires a deep understanding of key account management, customer success strategies, measurement tools, lead reporting, as well as fundamental team leadership skills.
- Manage client accounts and nurture relationships with current and potential customers
- Provide leadership with effective strategic business development direction and processes
- Manage lead acquisition and client nurture using company’s CRM
- Help to identify additional revenue sources throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the customer’s main point of contact, from first call to contract signing, and through development and launch
- Create and manage sales presentation materials, such as pitch decks, PowerPoint presentations, talking points, FAQs
- Coach startup founder customers as they navigate the entrepreneurial space
- Help with grooming the backlog of tasks
- Create and manage customer contracts
- Collaborate with Marketing and Dev teams to ensure transparency
- Minimum 4-year degree in marketing and/or sales, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience and acumen for managing teams and individuals
- Ability to adapt with ease to evolving customer needs and internal workflows
- Elite communication skills with internal team members as well as clients
- Experience with startups and SaaS
- A passion for solving problems and teaching
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
If you enjoy transforming concepts into functional products using creativity, discipline, collaboration and fun, this could be an amazing thing we get to do together!
- Up to a 3% Simple IRA match
- $100 paid towards any health plan
- Paid dental and vision
- Vacation and sick leave plan
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.