Paid Internship: Marketing Specialist
Are you the kind of marketing person who loves to figure out where all those ideal customers are hiding out? Do you understand how to take leads and turn them into loyal ambassadors for companies? Because we’re looking for someone who can take the lead on lead generation for Codelation and its suite of startup clients looking to grow qualified customers using traditional and new-media marketing strategies.
If you’re a current student or recent grad, and you have experience in inbound marketing strategy and lead generation tactics, check out this paid internship opportunity at Codelation!
At Codelation, we turn standout ideas into outstanding startups. Headquartered in Fargo, ND, we are a rapidly growing company that loves to partner with entrepreneurs when they’re ready to take a product concept and turn it into a business people can’t live without.
Also, we’re super nerds who love building cool tech that makes a difference for our clients’ business and the people they serve.
- Research ways to increase customer leads for the company
- Evaluate current leads list based on target audiences
- Manage social media channels and posting
- Drive social media engagement
- Write, design, send, and evaluate email drip campaigns
- Create an overall inbound marketing strategy in collaboration with the Codelation marketing team
This position is a part-time, paid internship located onsite at Codelation HQ in Fargo, ND.
- Experience or academic focus on lead generation strategy and marketing
- Understanding of inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to collaborate and work with others both in-person and remotely
Experience in our day-to-day toolset is a plus but is, by no means, a requirement. Other nice-to-haves:
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
If you enjoy transforming concepts into functional products using creativity, discipline, collaboration and fun, this could be an amazing thing we get to do together!
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
- Paid week off during finals
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.