Paid Internship: Sales Lead Generation (May 15 -Aug 15)
Are you the kind of person who loves to figure out where all those ideal customers are hiding out? Do you understand how to take leads and turn them into loyal ambassadors for companies? Because we’re looking for someone who can take the lead on lead generation for Codelation and its suite of startup clients looking to grow qualified customers using traditional and new-media marketing strategies.
If you’re a current student or recent grad, and you have experience in inbound marketing strategy and lead generation tactics, check out this paid internship opportunity at Codelation!
At Codelation, we turn standout ideas into outstanding startups. Headquartered in Fargo, ND, we are a rapidly growing company that loves to partner with entrepreneurs when they’re ready to take a product concept and turn it into a business people can’t live without.
Also, we’re super nerds who love building cool tech that makes a difference for our clients’ business and the people they serve.
- Research ways to increase ideal demographic customer leads for the company with a sales leadership mentor.
- Evaluate current leads list based on target audiences with a sales leadership mentor.
- Help create an overall inbound marketing strategy in collaboration with the Codelation marketing team
- Write and send, and evaluate business to business email drip campaigns targeted towards marketing agencies, software developments companies, and regional college technology parks.
- Schedule and facilitate initial meetings from email campaigns with our sales teams.
- Develop marketing materials, and follow up strategic messaging for on-going engagement with potential customers and business partners with our marketing team.
- Track, evaluate, and adjust inbound strategy with a sales leadership mentor.
- Work with the Codelation marketing team to organically grow our online community and audience.
This position is a part-time, paid internship located onsite at Codelation HQ in Fargo, ND. (May 15 -Aug 15)
- Experience or academic focus on lead generation strategy and marketing
- Understanding of inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to collaborate and work with others both in-person and remotely
- Must be willing to work onsite at our office in the NDSU Tech Park
- Must be willing to work 15-25 hours per week with 9-5 availability
Experience in our day-to-day toolset is a plus but is, by no means, a requirement. Other nice-to-haves:
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
If you enjoy transforming concepts into functional products using creativity, discipline, collaboration and fun, this could be an amazing thing we get to do together!
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
- Potential to stay on after internship ends
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.