At Codelation, we turn standout ideas into outstanding startups. Headquartered in Fargo, ND, we are a rapidly growing company that loves to partner with entrepreneurs when they’re ready to take a product concept and turn it into a business people can’t live without.
Also, we’re super nerds who love building cool tech that makes a difference for our clients’ business and the people they serve.
Currently, we have all of the projects. From everywhere. As a result, Codelation is in need of a seasoned Product Manager to help us gather business requirements from clients to communicate to the development team, get organized, stay on timelines and focused for the sake of our clients’ success and the sanity of all.
Our ideal Product Manager will be able to flex and bend the many ways we work and create processes and procedures that align across the company… essentially you need to be a process maniac! This Product Manager will also intuitively create internal teams that help maximize output and client success at the same time. Using your amazing interpersonal skills, you’ll even get to dive into conflict resolution each time our dev team squares off with marketing over what to order for lunch (clue: marketing will always choose tacos).
The Product Manager position is a full-time, remote or onsite career located at our headquarters in Fargo, ND. Responsibilities include:
- Set up, organize and lead project planning meetings and communications
- Coordinate staff and internal resources, with a focus on balanced workloads
- Monitor and manage progress and adapt projects as needed based on timelines and previously agreed-upon client expectations
- Client Communications- communicate effectively with the development team as well as clients including, but not limited to, meetings, emails and taking notes. Following action steps after meetings and disseminating information to the team and clients.
- Draft, design and sign off on client contracts, as well as all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Work with the Project Management Team on risk mitigation planning and growth opportunities
- Work with Director of Project Management to ensure consistent processes are followed throughout the Organization
- Be flexible and teachable
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager in a leadership role or a product manager
- Belief that a leader is a mentor, not a boss, and conduct oneself as such
- Strongly capable of managing multiple projects at once
- Superior communication, analytical, leadership and problem-solving skills
- A passion for setting deadlines and meeting them
- Ability to understand highly technical information and distill it down for clearer client understanding
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
If you enjoy discovering the next dreamers and idea-makers who are ready to build transformative new products, services and technologies, you would love being a Product Manager at Codelation. Using strategy, creativity, discipline, collaboration and fun, this could be an amazing thing we get to do together!
- Up to a 3% Simple IRA match
- $250/mo paid towards any Codelation health plan
- Open vacation and sick leave plan
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.