Who We Are
At Codelation, we turn standout ideas into outstanding startups. Headquartered in Fargo, ND, we are a rapidly growing company that loves to partner with entrepreneurs when they’re ready to take a product concept and turn it into a business people can’t live without.
Also, we’re super nerds who love building cool tech that makes a difference for our clients’ business and the people they serve.
Now Hiring: Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is ready to hop in and track, manage, prepare and organize internal and client-facing projects. We need you to have amazing communication and coordination skills.
By good coordination, we don’t need you to be able to catch a fly-ball midfield with your opposite hand and the sun in your eyes (although that skill could be helpful should we ever form a league baseball team). But we do need you to know — or be willing to learn — our processes to help us keep track of things like project budgets and status reports.
Ideally, you’ll be the curious type who asks all the right questions, understands the nitty-gritty details of each project, and is able to share your wealth of genius with the rest of the team.
As our resident Project Coordinator, you will report to a Lead Project Manager who will mentor you and help you grow in your career at Codelation.
- Keeping track of budgeting details and client status reports
- Monitoring changes in the long- and short-term goals for projects
- Managing project calendars
- Making sure relevant team members employees attend meetings
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Leading meetings
- Communicating with coworkers
- Training new staff members
- Preparing assignments for individuals or project teams
The Project Coordinator position is a full-time, onsite career located at our headquarters in Fargo, ND. Responsibilities include:
- Clear communication by phone, in person and through email
- Conflict resolution
- Time management
- Data entry
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, GSuite
- Knowledge of the agile process and scrums
- Enthusiasm for a well-designed Trello board
- Appreciation for nerds and all they do for humanity
Nice to Haves
Our team of web and app builders, testers, marketers and startup consultants collaborate to design, build, test and grow web apps and products for startups of all sizes around the world. We love big ideas, but we bow to the Minimum Viable Product process.
- Up to a 3% Simple IRA match
- $200/mo paid towards any health plan
- Paid dental and vision
- Vacation and sick leave plan
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.