View our latest Case Studies.
With our expertise and experience, Codelation is here to take your idea from concept to reality.
- Pavewise was designed to address the challenges posed by weather conditions that often impact project timelines, costs, and overall profitability. With its precise capabilities, Pavewise seamlessly integrates real-time and future weather data into construction project planning — revolutionizing the way projects are scheduled and managed. This proactive approach helps optimize project timelines, improve resource allocation, and mitigate potential delays and cost overruns caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Prairie Rose Productions aimed to blend rich Western history with entertaining exclusive rodeo, western, and other contemporary content through their streaming service: Wild Rides TV. While the Prairie Rose Production team dedicated themselves to creating and producing many TV series, the Codelation team is responsible for designing and building a streaming service for the platform. Using the video content management system Zype, Codelation crafted a unique backend CMS for organizing and distributing the WRTV series across the web as an OTT application.
- Try It On is a Shopify application primarily used by boutiques and smaller retailers looking to cultivate a unique shopping experience for their customers. The plug-in gives online shoppers the ability to add clothing to their Try It On Dressing Room directly from a Shopify website’s existing catalog and schedule an appointment at the retailer's location to try on the clothing selected. The Shopify Retailer can customize their dressing rooms to suit different store locations best.
- Codelation was approached by North Dakota State University's Extension Service to update their CHAPS software, a herd management tool for beef cattle producers. The software was designed to provide detailed reports on individual animals' performance and pedigree, enabling producers to make informed decisions about their breeding and management strategies. CHAPS also included tools such as a breeding calculator and a feed intake calculator to optimize producers' programs.
- Terrain Finder was created to provide a platform for landowners to publicly list their land for outdoor activities, such as hunting and fishing, and for adventurers to easily schedule a trip to these properties. By using Terrain Finder, landowners have the ability to tailor their property listings according to the types of game available on their land, the rules for adventurers during their stay, and the price of the adventure package. Meanwhile, adventurers can browse through numerous land listings and select the one that best suits their trip requirements.
- Cultivate 21 is a teacher-centered web application offered by the company ROOT Inc. The web application hosts a multitude of project design units and offers a platform for members to collaborate and share additional resources with one another. Though Codelation was heavily involved in the building of the application ROOT, the Cultivate 21 platform needed specific assistance to overcome its technical challenges.
- Tyler Leidholm, Chief Technology Officer at EDUcal, came to us looking for help with a mobile app counterpart for their software. EDcal is a k-12 education collaboration tool that allows teachers to set expectations and communicate with both students and parents. Codelation was tasked with translating the collaboration tool for smartphone use and helping make classroom communication stronger than ever.